Introducing e-Transfer for renewal payments
Many things have changed in the past months, but one thing that remains the same is our commitment to you, our member. We've added new ways to connect with us (Live Chat on the website) and new payment options including e-Transfers.
E-transferring your payment is an easy process.
- Submit your PDF application by email, mail or fax
- Add the Association of Regulated Nurses of Manitoba as a recipient with the email email@example.com
- Set the question as “What is the password supplied?”
- Set the password as your last name and four digit year of birth
- In the message include your first name, last name and registration number (registration number is not applicable if you're a student)
We will process your application once we receive and deposit your payment. When this is complete, you will receive a confirmation email. If you are a GN, RN or NP
we will automatically notify the College of Registered Nurses of Manitoba that you have the professional liability protection (CNPS)
you need to practice.