Deadline for the Fall Manitoba Centre for Nursing and Health Research
Grant Competition is October 15, 2018
The MCNHR is running a second competition this year for its MCNHR Research Grants as they have unallocated funds remaining from their spring competition.
The deadline for the fall competition will be October 15, 2018.
Applications for the Fall MCNHR Research Grant Competition will include the following grants:
• MCNHR Research Grant $7,500 (1 award)
• MCNHR Collaborative Health Research Grant $7,500 (1 award)
• College of Nursing Endowment Fund Research Grant in Professional Foundations $7,500 (2 awards)
• B .W. Fallis Parkinson’s Care Research Grant $4,500 (1 award)
• MCNHR Graduate Student Research Grant, $3,000-$5,000 (3-4 awards)
All applications are to be submitted online.
New forms/guidelines are now uploaded on their website at http://umanitoba.ca/faculties/nursing/mcnhr/funding/funding_opportunities.html.
Just a friendly reminder, if you would like the MCNHR to review the grant, please give 5 business days to review before the deadline.