2018 Professional Nursing Awards
Know an RN who should be recognized? Nominate them for the Professional Nursing Awards.
The deadline for awards nominations is Friday July 20th!
We’re asking you to
nominate an RN who demonstrates excellence in his or her practice for a
Professional Nursing Award. Recipients will be recognized at the
Celebrating Excellence Reception on October 24, 2018. Click here to to the Professional Nursing Awards page.
Who is eligible?
- Members of the Association who are in good standing with the College of Registered Nurses of Manitoba.
- Nominees with three nominators (including the lead nominator).
- Nominators must not be current members of the Association’s Board of Directors, staff or Awards Committee.
- Nominators must be a member of the Association.
- Nominees who have consented to their nomination (unless deceased).
- Nominees cannot be a current member of the Association’s Board of Directors, staff or Awards Committee.
How do I nominate an RN?
To nominate an RN, complete the nomination form for the award category. Click here to go to the Professional Nursing Awards page to download the form.