How do I sign up for the Pre-Authorized Payment Plan?
You can sign up anytime throughout the year by completing the Pre-Authorized Payment Plan application form. The first payment comes out November 1. If you join later, you pay the missed payments up front, with your first payment coming out on the 1st of the following month.
Applications must be submitted by the 26th of each month. If it is submitted later, it will be held until the following month's withdrawal.
Application submitted December 20, 2020 = first withdrawal January 1, 2021
Application submitted December 30, 2020 = first withdrawal February 1, 2021 with the January installment being charged as part of the initial lump sum.
Which fee am I paying?
Because you are always paying your fee in advance of the membership year, when you join the Pre-Authorized Payment Plan you will be prepaying your 2022 fees.
What are the benefits of being on the Pre-Authorized Payment Plan?
There are many benefits to being on the payment plan including:
- Ease of mind
- Consistent low payments
- Automatic membership renewal
- Automatic confirmation of professional liability protection to CRNM
- Receiving your credit card rewards (some even offer extra benefits for recurring payments)
Do I need to apply every year?
That’s the best part of the payment plan. Once you’ve signed up your payments keep going. We’ll send you an email after your last payment of the year confirming that:
- Your Association membership is renewed
- CRNM knows you have your professional liability protection in place
- Your monthly payments will continue in order to prepay for the next year
What if I change my member type?
If you change your member type throughout the year, you’ll need to do three things:
- Fill out the Member Type Change Form
- Pay the difference in fees for the current year
- Pay the difference in fees for next year. Your pre-authorized payments will remain the same for the remainder of the payment year. On November 1 they will update to the amount for your new member type
RN changing to NP on May 1, 2021.
Fill out the Member Type Change Form.
Pay the difference in fees of $117.08 for 2021.
Pay the difference in fees of $117.08 for 2022. Your payments will continue at the RN amount ($16.66) until October 1. Your payments will change to the NP amount starting November 1 as you start to pay for 2023.
: Sit back and relax, your membership will auto-renew each year and your access to great member benefits will continue.
What if I don’t want to be on the Pre-Authorized Payment Plan anymore?
You can withdraw from the payment plan at any time. All we need is the request in writing, such as an email. All fees paid will be refunded to you with the exception of the transaction fee.
How do I change my credit card information?
Call us at 204-992-1520 with your new information at least five days prior to the next withdrawal date so we’ll have time to update the information in our system.
Payment Plan Application Form
To enroll in the Pre-Authorized Payment Plan, please complete the application form found below and submit it to our office by emailing email@example.com.