CNA certification is the only nationally recognized nursing specialty credential for registered nurses. It is a voluntary credential for RNs who meet specific
nursing practice, continuous learning and testing requirements. Join the growing network of more than 18,000 CNA-certified registered nurses, including more than 800 Manitoba registered nurses, at the
leading edge of health care and gain specialized knowledge and skills in one of 20 nursing specialties.
As a certified RN you are…
nationally for your specialty nursing practice excellence
- Valued by many employers because your certification demonstrates specialized knowledge
- Recognized for your clear commitment to lifelong learning
- Viewed as having enhanced professional credibility by showing you Care to Be the Best!
Important 2017 Dates
- June 1 – September 1, 2017: Application window to write or renew by exam
- November 1 – 15: Certification exam window
- November 30: Deadline to renew by continuous learning, if you are due to renew in 2017
- Revamped website with improved navigation
- Exam results will now be e-mailed within three weeks of the end of the exam window
- New platform for practice questions is coming fall 2017
- Simplified tracking of continuous learning hours
- Actively working with Pearson VUE to improve CBT venues and locations
- Group preferred rates
As a member of the Association and CNA you save over $200 on the CNA Certification Program.
Learn more and sign up for CNA Certification