The boardroom is a resource for members and is available at no cost for nursing groups.
The Association’s boardroom can accommodate up to 16 people around the table with space for an additional row of 4 behind the table. Amenities include Zoom video conferencing equipment, projector, presentation computer and access to the kitchenette. If you need other resources, please let us know and we’ll do what we can to accommodate you.
The boardroom can be booked during the day Monday to Friday, as well as evenings and weekends depending on staff availability.
In order to ensure that we can meet the needs of your group, please familiarize yourself with the booking guidelines below.
- Take a look at our boardroom calendar below to view the available dates prior to sending in your request.
- Event names will be included on our boardroom booking calendar unless requested otherwise.
- Try to book at least two weeks before the requested date. As meetings may require staff to stay after office hours, requests made with less than two weeks’ notice are subject to availability.
- Please include any time needed for set up or clean up in the time period booked. Other groups may be booked immediately prior to or following your meeting.
- Please send booking requests, including a signed boardroom booking form, to Joy Santos at email@example.com.
- Once we confirm that the requested date and time is available, you’ll receive a confirmation email.
- Changes to boardroom reservations should be communicated to Joy Santos at firstname.lastname@example.org by the contact(s) on the booking form.
If you need to cancel your booking, please notify us as far in advance as you are able.
We will do our best to avoid any cancellations on our part, but in the case of unforeseen events we will provide as much advance notice of cancellation as possible.
Boardroom Booking Form
Please complete the boardroom booking form below. Use of the boardroom is guided by the 'Using the Room' terms below.
Create your own user feedback survey